This is a challenging time for all of us and we are doing the best we can. We appreciate any support, suggestions, recommendations, as well as your understanding as we navigate through these fast-changing times.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is incredibly important to us. Sky Painting Solutions LLC. is closely monitoring any updates regarding COVID-19. We have made the decision to continue operating and providing you with a worry-free painting experience under the guidance of the state health & safety regulations. We are taking every precaution to ensure our customers and teams are safe.
Below are a few steps we are taking to ensure a comfortable experience for our customers.
- Requiring consistent good hygiene. Making sure we clean our hands with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds. Using hand sanitizer when washing hands is not practical.
- Avoiding physical greetings, for example, handshakes. Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally.
- Ensuring no team member works while feeling ill. If a team member is experiencing any symptoms consistent with COVID-19, they will need to stay home.
- Wearing a mask is a must when around others. Making sure we wear a mask before entering your home.
- Maintaining a safe distance of 6 feet apart from you and others per the CDC.
We will get through this together!