Most Frequently Asked Questions

Learn more about your Top-rated painting services in Norcross

Get Your Free Estimate Today!

When looking for a professional residential or commercial painting company, there are many things to consider, such as the experience of the company as well as the preparation and process. At Sky Painting Solutions, we have more than 15 years of experience providing excellent painting services throughout the Norcross area. As Georgia’s best customized interior and exterior painting solutions, we would like to help make your decision easier by providing you with some of the most frequently asked questions about Sky Painting Solutions.

How long have you been in business?

Sky Painting Solutions LLC. has been proudly serving the Metro Atlanta areas for over 2 years because our past customers continue to come back again and again.

How do you hire and evaluate your painters?

We are very selective in hiring our painters and administer a criminal background check for every painter. Most of our painters, especially our crew leaders, have been with us for years. I trust them in the homes of my own friends and relatives.

What process do you use to prepare surfaces to make sure the paint “sticks?”

We make certain to remove all loose and flaking paint from all surfaces. Often, this is done by pressure washing or manually scraping. Sometimes, surfaces have to be scuffed up, abraded, profiled, or even primed to guarantee adhesion. That is why we take our time where it counts – in the preparation.

What type of guarantee do you offer?

We offer a two-year guarantee on all projects. If you use a high-end paint or double coat your home, we add three years to that warranty (for a total of five years). So, if you notice an issue – small or large – please call our office. We strive to create “customers for life,” so the fact is, you can call us anytime after your project has been completed!

What type of paint do you recommend?

We recommend Sherwin Williams paints because we have a lasting relationship with the brand, and they produce quality products. This means if there is ever a manufacturing defect, we can trust that Sherwin Williams will stand behind their product – and your project. However, we can use any type of paint you wish...this is your house, after all!

Are you bonded and insured?

Absolutely! We make certain we protect our customers by carrying the appropriate coverages for general liability and worker's compensation. Note: Many painting companies do not carry worker’s compensation because Georgia is a bit loose on enforcing this law; you are at risk of a lawsuit if something were to happen and someone got hurt on your property. We recommend using a company with worker’s compensation, even if it isn’t us!

Can you provide references?

Sure thing! We can email you names, numbers, and addresses upon request. We leave a project portfolio for you to view while we complete your project proposal on-site the day of the estimate too.

When do you take payment?

We ask for a 25% down payment to buy materials and solidify your spot in our schedule. The remaining 75% is not due until after the job is completed and you are completely satisfied!

Additional Questions?

At Sky Painting Solutions, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality materials and project execution. Hiring a professional painting company not only saves you time and money but results in a better-finished project. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to earning your trust and business.

Most Frequently Asked Questions

Top-rated painting services in Norcross


Get in Touch Today

Ready to get started on your exterior painting solutions? Contact Sky Painting Solutions to get a free quote for your professional painting services today! Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions! Please call or fill out the form today!